12 MONTH WARRANTY - HOW DO I CLAIM?
We offer a 12 month warranty on all of our personalised jewellery items only. During the warranty period you are entitled to a replacement or repair should the item have any faults or imperfections based on manufacturing and material defects.
The warranty does not apply for:
- Defects or damages caused by improper use or negligence (e.g. breaks to the chain due to tugging, falls or impact, scratches etc)
- Defects or damages due to improper repair or modification of the item or its parts
- Defects or damages caused by improper repair by a third party
- Changes that occur as a result of everyday wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratches, scuffs and/or chain knots)
- Any dirt on the product also does not constitute a warranty claim
In the case of a warranty claim, please proceed as follows:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and photo of the defected item.
- We will first check the picture to see whether the defect is a warranty claim.
- In the event of a warranty claim, you will be advised of the return address in which postage is the customers responsibility until we are in receipt of your return – in which you will be credited for the costs via PayPal or bank transfer in up to 14 days of receiving your return we will also require proof of your postage receipt.
- Please also fill out the warranty form (provided via email) completely and put it in the package. The application serves to identify your return and is therefore extremely important.
- Our warranty department will review your item within 14 days of receipt and will repair/replace the item free of charge if necessary.
You must also have your proof of purchase receipt at the time of making your claim, we cannot process claims without this.