Delicate Thin Chain Roman Numeral Bracelet
Our Delicate Roman Numeral Bracelet has an outstanding yet subtle appeal, featuring a triple rose gold plated surface and four beautiful Cubic Zirconia stones with a real diamond effect. This bracelet makes a perfect gift or self treat.
- Triple Layer Rose Gold Plating
- Titanium Steel Base
- Cubic Zirconia Stones
"Can I wear it in the shower?" Yes, this item can be exposed to water without corrosion, however we advise minimal exposure to water & moisture to maintain it's original condition for longer.
"Can I get an allergic reaction?" This item does not contain chemicals of which may cause allergic reactions. (Nickel free)
- UK Standard Delivery (2-4 business days) £3.95
- UK Next Day Delivery (Order before 2pm for next day arrival) £5.95
- Ireland Standard Delivery (3-5 business days) £8.99
- Ireland Express Delivery (2-3 business days) £14.99
*Minimum spend for Ireland express shipping is £9.99*
- Europe Standard Delivery (4-7 business days) £8.99
- Europe Express Delivery (2-3 business days) £14.99
*Minimum spend for Europe express shipping is £9.99*
- USA Standard Delivery (7-15 business days) £9.95
- USA Express Delivery (3-5 business days) £24.95
*Minimum spend for USA express shipping is £14.99*
REST OF THE WORLD
- Rest of the World Standard Delivery (5-21 business days) £9.95
- Rest of the world Express Delivery (3-5 business days) £24.95
*Minimum spend for rest of the world express shipping is £19.99*
This shipping time scale does include Public Holidays.
Shipping is FREE for all customers when you spend over £60.
For more information on shipping click here.
Our returns policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since receiving your order, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item/s must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in it's original packaging.
Several items are exempt from being returned for hygiene safety reasons. These are listed below:
- Nose rings
- Stockings, socks or tights
- Belly bars
- Eyelash extensions
- Tongue Rings
For more information on our returns policy click here.
CARE GUIDE INFORMATION
All jewellery, whether it be fashion jewellery or fine jewellery, needs to be maintained carefully to ensure it fulfils its best quality for as long as possible.
OUR JEWELLERY MATERIALS
We have a selection of sterling silver jewellery which can be found on our Home Page Main Menu, however most of our pieces are made from Titanium and Stainless Steel giving your fashion jewellery longer life and making them very durable. Some of our pieces which are made from materials such as alloy and copper may require extra TLC and handling care.
We strongly advise that you apply the following care instructions for your jewellery, to help it keep its quality for longer.
Fashion jewellery may tarnish when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids. Our skin transfers all of these naturally, see below for some tips to keep your jewellery from tarnishing.
- Thoroughly wipe your jewellery with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Dry your hands before handling and remove your jewellery before getting into the bath, shower, swimming or exercising.
- Store your jewellery in its case, or in your jewellery box, away from any creams, hair products or extreme heat appliances.
- Minor tarnishes can be renewed with a jewellery polishing cloth, gently wipe the area in one direction for best results.
For more tips and information on our fashion jewellery, feel free to email us or start a chat on our websites live chat service!